Strength United is committed to ending abuse, empowering families, and developing leaders
Operating through California State University, Northridge's Michael D. Eisner College of Education, Strength United's advocacy and counseling work supports individuals of all ages and families; prevents child maltreatment, sexual and domestic violence, and provides healing and support for those who have survived abuse. We aim to take a traumatic event in an individual or family's life and turn it into a point of strength.
Please create your fundraising page or make a donation to someone on our team and help support vital services provided to survivors to help break the cycle of violence and live abuse-free lives!
- 24-hour support line and immediate crisis response
- Family Justice Center; a multi-agency center where counselors, LAPD sexual assault detectives, forensics nurses, legal experts and advocates work together to respond
- Family support and empowerment
- Individual, family, and group counseling for those impacted by domestic violence, sexual assault, child maltreatment, commercial sexual exploitation and other crimes
- Adoption for abused children
- Education and prevention community programs
- Advocate, prevention, and clinical training internships
EVERY DOLLAR MAKES A DIFFERENCE!